In 2005, hotels in the united states generated $100 billion in profits, mostly from the food services sector. Luxury hotels also did brisk business, and smaller hotels too introduced additional revenues through value added services. Ever since the hospitality marketplace is booming, it is a good time for vendors to cash in on this boom and market themselves on the industry representatives.
If you are intending to show your products and services for the hospitality industry, you have to approach hotel planners. There are over 70,000 hotel planners in the US, along with their ideas and initiatives have generated $44 billion in revenue for your hotel industry. As a way to advertise your services for the hospitality industry, you should match the planners and executives of hotels.
So that you can sell the services you provide towards the hospitality industry, you must reach the planners and hotel managers. However, it is not very easy to reach them, since they place a fantastic value on his or her time, and have probably been approached by many vendors prior to deciding to.
1) Identify industry sectors where your products will likely be best. If the planners believe that your products or services are of use, they will definitely would like to know more.
2) Plan your marketing strategy before you decide to approach individuals the hospitality business.
3) Internet, emails, direct mailing, print media are good mediums of getting your message across to individuals in the hospitality business.
4) Become part of any association of vendors or related sector within the hospitality industry. This may cause higher exposure of your own services to individuals inside the hospitality industry.
5) Provide hotel planners with specifics of about Mihran, and cut down on the sales talk. Planners are hard pressed for time; and they will not be too happy should they take some time 06deyypky to listen for you, only to realize that you have nothing much to share with them.
6) Use innovative marketing strategies to have the attention of planners. Schedule calendars, calculators, software for charts etc. are usually needed in the hospitality industry, to help you demonstrate using such innovative tools to hotel executives and planners.
High growth aspects of the hospitality industry include food and beverages, and full service hotels. Food and Beverage departments of major hotels have been given more autonomy, so you can approach the department manager directly for marketing purposes. Vendors and suppliers of food items, drinks, kitchen devices, cutlery, table linen and furniture may benefit so much from this.
Because of so many opportunities for vendors to take advantage of, it can be no surprise that they wish to meet the needs of the hospitality industry. With proper planning as well as the right marketing strategies, you will be able to prosper of the competitors and bag lucrative deals from hotels.